Grounds and Facilities
Our main lobby, guest rooms, public restrooms and restaurants all offer wheelchair access with 36″ wide doorways. Public restrooms that are wheelchair accessible are located in the main lobby and banquet hall lobby.
Service Animals are welcome and we have braille signage throughout the property. Staff members are able to assist visitors upon request.
Room Number/Name: Calgary Building 134, Calgary Building 135
Size & Number of Beds: 2 Queen Beds
- Guest Room Features: Featuring two queen beds, an ensuite bathroom, full length mirror, a pullout twin size sofa, a large flat screen HDTV, a sitting area and a table and chair set.
- Bathroom Features: Roll in Shower with Shower Chair, ADA Toilet with surround grab bars, with a Wheelchair compatible Vanity.
- Communications Features: Bed Side House Phone, with message light that links directly to the Front Desk.
- Horseback Riding: Our Stables Team works well to accommodate as many challenges that anyone may have when visiting.
- Pool: We have wheelchair access to our indoor pool through our outdoor entrance.
Roaring Brook Ranch is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (518) 668-5767 or by mail at:
Roaring Brook Ranch
2206 State Route 9N
Lake George, NY 12845
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files on this website.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us at (518) 668-5767. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.